As capital funds are not always available, CoEnergy Canada can offer a DEP program where we design, install, own, maintain, fuel, and operate a modular CHP system at no cost to your facility. All you need to do is provide us access to the unit, and then sit back and enjoy the savings. The CHP electricity will be provided to your facility at a discount from your prevailing utility electrical rates while heat is provided at standard cost.
This program provides customers with the following benefits:
- No capital outlay / risk
- No continual maintenance / aftercare costs
- Guaranteed capped energy costs for the duration of the agreement
- Faster route to CHP implementation and immediate savings.
- Proven method to reduce site energy consumption
- Significant Greenhouse Gas (GHG) reductions
- Incorporation of low / zero carbon technology
The objective is to get our CHP system operating now and amortize a plant over the contract period using the same dollars currently expended for monthly electric utility bills. Contact us today to see how CoEnergy Canada’s CHP systems can significantly reduce your energy costs, not your capital budget.